The soft bristles in my Bronzer Brush make it easy to apply powder bronzer without the color being angular and defined. The broom can be used for both powder and bronzes. 100% synthetic and 100% animal friendly! Continue reading
What does it do
In order for sun powder not to be too strong, but to lie down evenly and nicely for a "sun-kissed look", it is important that the brush is large and soft. This one is perfect! Remember; do not use the same brush for bronzer, blush and powder - then only the colors mix! You would not use the same brush to paint both wall and frame in different colors…?
How to do it
Swipe the broom over the bronzer and apply to the hairline, temple, under the cheekbones and under the chin / jaw area. I promise you will be perfectly "sun kissed" without marked areas that look "made up".
Always use good brushes when you put on make-up, this is rule no. 1.
How to use my makeup brushes:
- Foundation Brush - for foundation
- Large Powder - for HD powder, extra large
- Powder Bronzer - for bronzer, possibly powder
- Angled Blush - for powder blush
- Small Shadow - for eyelids below the global line
- Large Shadow - for light shade on the upper lid
- Angle Shadow - for the upper part of the eyelid for even application
- Blender Brush - to soften color
- Concealer - to apply concealer
- Angle Liner - for eyeliner or eyebrows
- More than 25 in stock
- Free shipping on orders above 2000.-
- Ships within 1 business day!
We know skin