What does it do
Always use good brushes when you put on make-up, this is rule no. 1. With this you get precise application, because with a large brush it is easy to get shade outside the desired area.
How to do it
I use this for the eyelid below the global line because here the shadow should be densest. With a large broom, it is easy to get shade outside the desired area.
Always use good brushes when you put on make-up, this is rule no. 1.
How to use my makeup brushes:
- Foundation Brush - for foundation
- Large Powder - for HD powder, extra large
- Powder Bronzer - for bronzer, possibly powder
- Angled Blush - for powder blush
- Small Shadow - for eyelids below the global line
- Large Shadow - for light shade on the upper lid
- Angle Shadow - for the upper part of the eyelid for even application
- Blender Brush - to soften color
- Concealer - to apply concealer
- Angle Liner - for eyeliner or eyebrows
- More than 25 in stock
- Free shipping on orders above 2000.-
- Ships within 1 business day!
This is how I put on my make-up!
Here I start unmade and you are with me all the way until I finish my day makeup! Spin movie 🙂
We know skin