What does it do
A good result starts with a good tool, on a par with everything else (you do not touch the sauce with a spoon or nail it with a screwdriver, right?) In the video below I explain how I use all my brushes, you hope get inspired!
How to do it
I use this for light matte shadows under the brow and I use it as an "eraser". Since my Eye Shadow brush is never used for dark shadows, I can use this to brush away unwanted shadow if I have missed a bit, or been too generous. Always have a broom that can be used to douse and mix.
Always use good brushes when you put on make-up, this is rule no. 1.
How to use my makeup brushes:
- Foundation Brush - for foundation
- Large Powder - for HD powder, extra large
- Powder Bronzer - for bronzer, possibly powder
- Angled Blush - for powder blush
- Small Shadow - for eyelids below the global line
- Large Shadow - for light shade on the upper lid
- Angle Shadow - for the upper part of the eyelid for even application
- Blender - to soften color
- Concealer - to apply concealer
- Angle Liner - for eyeliner or eyebrows
100% synthetic and 100% animal friendly!
- More than 25 in stock
- Free shipping on orders above 2000.-
- Ships within 1 business day!
This is how I put on my make-up!
Here I start unmade and you are with me all the way until I finish my day makeup! Spin movie 🙂
We know skin