If you want to get the best results with a Foundation, the tool is important. Like everything else (you do not touch the sauce with a spoon or nail it with a screwdriver, right?) My Foundation brush gives a light, airbrushed finish that melts well into the skin and does not become cakey. We recommend using Primer first, then you get an even better result especially if you have some pores and / or lines.
See all foundations .
How to do it
Apply a little foundation on the back of the hand and move the broom's outer white hair lightly in the makeup cream without rubbing the broom into the make - up. Apply the face in light circular motions repeatedly until the desired opacity is achieved. I promise you will be amazed at the result and how incredibly fast and easy it is.
We recommend washing the brush once a week. Feel free to use Zalo or a little hand soap mixed with cooking oil (fat dissolves fat). Keep the water away from the shaft when rinsing it.
Remember to dry it flat (preferably with the bristles slightly down) so that water does not run down into the shaft. It impairs durability.
How to use my makeup brushes:
- Foundation Brush - for foundation
- Large Powder - for HD powder, extra large
- Powder Bronzer - for bronzer, possibly powder
- Angled Blush - for powder blush
- Small Shadow - for eyelids below the global line
- Large Shadow - for light shade on the upper lid
- Angle Shadow - for the upper part of the eyelid for even application
- Blender - to soften color
- Concealer - to apply concealer
- Angle Liner - for eyeliner or eyebrows
- More than 25 in stock
- Free shipping on orders above 1500.-
- Ships within 1 business day!
Linda shows Foundation
Our Flawless Foundation has become a bestseller from day 1! Here Linda explains and shows everything you need to know about it, so that it is easier for you to get the perfect result. Spin movie!
We know skin