What does it do
The soft tightly packed bristles make it easy to douse eye shadow on the eyelid to even out transitions, edges and to mix shades.
How to do it
A blender brush is the world's best tool for evening out shadows and if you want to add a little extra color without highlighting much. An important tool!
Always use good brushes when you put on make-up, this is rule no. 1.
How to use my makeup brushes:
- Foundation Brush - for foundation
- Large Powder - for HD powder, extra large
- Powder Bronzer - for bronzer, possibly powder
- Angled Blush - for powder blush
- Small Shadow - for eyelids below the global line
- Large Shadow - for light shade on the upper lid
- Angle Shadow - for the upper part of the eyelid for even application
- Blender - to soften color
- Concealer - to apply concealer
- Angle Liner - for eyeliner or eyebrows
100% synthetic and 100% animal friendly!
- More than 25 in stock
- Free shipping on orders above 2000.-
- Ships within 1 business day!
This is how I put on my make-up!
Here I start unmade and you are with me all the way until I finish my day makeup! Spin movie 🙂
We know skin