The soft tightly packed bristles in my Angle Shadow make it easy to apply eye shadow on the upper part of the eyelid down to the global line without making edges and hard transitions. 100% synthetic and 100% animal friendly! Continue reading
Always use good brushes when applying make-up, this is rule no. 1. Angle Shadow makes it easy to apply eye shadow on the upper part of the eyelid down towards the global line without making edges and hard transitions
How to use my makeup brushes:
- Foundation Brush - for foundation
- Large Powder - for HD powder, extra large
- Powder Bronzer - for bronzer, possibly powder
- Angled Blush - for powder blush
- Small Shadow - for eyelids below the global line
- Large Shadow - for light shade on the upper lid
- Angle Shadow - for the upper part of the eyelid for even application
- Blender Brush - to soften color
- Concealer - to apply concealer
- Angle Liner - for eyeliner or eyebrows
How to do it
How to do it
Lay the broom with the longest end down towards the global line and move the broom back and forth along the line to apply soft eye shadow on the upper part of the lid.
100% synthetic and 100% animal friendly!
- More than 25 in stock
- Free shipping on orders above 2000.-
- Ships within 1 business day!
Silk is amazing!
Silk is a natural product and the most wonderful thing I know about sleeping on. Watch the gorgeous pillowcases "live" in the video here.
Spin movie! 🙂
We know skin