What does it do
Always use good brushes when applying make-up, this is rule no. 1. Angle Shadow makes it easy to apply eye shadow on the upper part of the eyelid down towards the global line without making edges and hard transitions
How to do it
Lay the broom with the longest end down towards the global line and move the broom back and forth along the line to apply soft eye shadow on the upper part of the lid.
How to use my makeup brushes:
- Foundation Brush - for foundation
- Large Powder - for HD powder, extra large
- Powder Bronzer - for bronzer, possibly powder
- Angled Blush - for powder blush
- Small Shadow - for eyelids below the global line
- Large Shadow - for light shade on the upper lid
- Angle Shadow - for the upper part of the eyelid for even application
- Blender Brush - to soften color
- Concealer - to apply concealer
- Angle Liner - for eyeliner or eyebrows
100% synthetic and 100% animal friendly!
- More than 25 in stock
- Free shipping on orders above 1000.-
- Ships within 1 business day!
We know skin