What does it do
A good result always starts with the right tool. This is perfect for adding wet shade as a line, or to apply on the underside of lower lashes.
Always use good brushes when you put on make-up, this is rule no. 1.
How to use my makeup brushes:
- Foundation Brush - for foundation
- Large Powder - for HD powder, extra large
- Powder Bronzer - for bronzer, possibly powder
- Angled Blush - for powder blush
- Small Shadow - for eyelids below the global line
- Large Shadow - for light shade on the upper lid
- Angle Shadow - for the upper part of the eyelid for even application
- Blender Brush - to soften color
- Concealer - to apply concealer
- Angle Liner - for eyeliner or eyebrows
- More than 25 in stock
- Free shipping on orders above 1000.-
- Ships within 1 business day!
We know skin