What does it do
A good result always starts with the right tool. This is perfect for adding wet shade as a line, or to apply on the underside of lower lashes.
How to do it
Did you know that most dark eye shadows can be used as a wet eye liner? I rarely use eyeliner because wet eye shadow gives a softer expression that is better suited to adult eyes.
Moisten the broom and apply a dark matte eye shadow along the lash line on the upper eyelid. You will be amazed at how easy it is and how nice it will be.
Always use good brushes when you put on make-up, this is rule no. 1.
How to use my makeup brushes:
- Foundation Brush - for foundation
- Large Powder - for HD powder, extra large
- Powder Bronzer - for bronzer, possibly powder
- Angled Blush - for powder blush
- Small Shadow - for eyelids below the global line
- Large Shadow - for light shade on the upper lid
- Angle Shadow - for the upper part of the eyelid for even application
- Blender Brush - to soften color
- Concealer - to apply concealer
- Angle Liner - for eyeliner or eyebrows
100% synthetic and 100% animal friendly!
- More than 25 in stock
- Free shipping on orders above 2000.-
- Ships within 1 business day!
We know skin