The soft, tightly packed bristles in my Angeled Blush Brush make it easy to apply powder blush directly on the apple cheek and cheekbone. 100% synthetic and 100% animal friendly! Continue reading
What does it do
If you use foundation, you must always wear blush. It creates a warmth and definition in the face and with a little color in the apple skin you look fresher! A good tool is the key and this brush is perfect for making fresh cheeks!
How to do it
Tap the broom lightly on the blush once (1) and swipe the broom lightly on the apple cheek (make smiley faces to see the "apples" on your face). Repeat 1-2 times with a light hand for a natural result. I promise you will be amazed at the result and how incredibly fast and easy it is.
Always use good brushes when you put on make-up, this is rule no. 1.
How to use my makeup brushes:
- Foundation Brush - for foundation
- Large Powder - for HD powder, extra large
- Powder Bronzer - for bronzer, possibly powder
- Angled Blush - for powder blush
- Small Shadow - for eyelids below the global line
- Large Shadow - for light shade on the upper lid
- Angle Shadow - for the upper part of the eyelid for even application
- Blender Brush - to soften color
- Concealer - to apply concealer
- Angle Liner - for eyeliner or eyebrows
100% synthetic - 100% animal friendly
- More than 25 in stock
- Free shipping on orders above 2000.-
- Ships within 1 business day!
We know skin