- Cleanses pores and removes dead skin cells
- Can be used daily (normal / combination / oily skin)
- Can be used on sensitive skin (1-2 g. Per week)
- Can be applied as a mask once a week (5-10 minutes, on all skin types)
There are many benefits to regularly exfoliating your skin with products and frequencies tailored to your skin type, including:
- Smoother skin surface
- No dead skin cells
- More glow
- Increased cell renewal
- Reduced incidence of pimples and blemishes
- Better effect of other skin care products
How to do it
Cleanse the skin clean of dirt and makeup. Sprinkle about 1-2 teaspoons of powder in a damp palm, mass to foam and apply to the face in circular motions. You can either massage it with your fingers, or you can leave it on as a mask for 5 minutes. Then it is wise to keep it moist, then the enzymes will do the job efficiently and gently.
Rinse with lukewarm water, and apply serum and cream.
If you have very sensitive skin, you can choose to let it go for a few days between uses.
Both Linda's enzyme peels contain effective and gentle enzymes from pineapple and papaya. The biggest difference between the two is that Magical Peel (formerly Double peel) also contains grains as scrubs, so this is not suitable for daily use. Daily peel contains only enzymes in a mild form, so this can be used every day, or weekly for you with sensitive skin.
Sorbitol, Oryza Sativa Starch (Rice), Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Maltodextrin, Aqua (Water), Carica Papaya Fruit Extract (Papaya), Pineapple Sativus Fruit Extract (Pineapple), Papain, Protease
- Normal / Dry
- Very Dry
- Sensitive / Rosacea
- Combined / Blank
- More than 25 in stock
- Free shipping on orders above 2000.-
- Ships within 1 business day!
We know skin