What does it do
Intermediate color deep
I have chosen to make a warm tan as a single shade, because it is a typical "all-rounder", ie it suits most people. With this you have a super day shadow, or you can add a little extra for a little more selection - especially in the global.
How to do it
Use a separate broom (so you know it has no other color) and place it on the lower eyelid, and on the lid itself - preferably a little extra in the global line.
- Light colors - Vanilla Cake, Girle Beige
In the corner of the eye, under the brow wing and the upper part of the eyelid
- Intermediate colors from lightest to darkest - Toast, Rose Gold, Pink Blush, Warm Brown, Deep Mauve, Deep Copper, Glam
On the lower and upper eyelids depending on the day or evening.
- Dark colors, from deep to darkest - Dark Eggplant Pearl, Coffee Break, Graphite, Black Coffee
For sexy smokey eye or as an eye liner with a damp brush
Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Magnesium Myristate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Silica, Dimethicone, O-Cymen-5-OL, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate. May Contain [+/-: Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), FD&C Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine (CI 77007)
- Only 3 left in stock
- Free shipping on orders above 2000.-
- Ships within 1 business day!
How to add eye shadow
Unsure about how to make up your adult eyes? Here I show you both everyday and party makeup. Spin movie! 🙂
We know skin