Graphite is a pearly shade in dark sexy gray with a neutral undertone. Perfect for smokey eyes for you who dare. Continue reading
What does it do
Feel free to use the darkest eye shadows as eyeliner, either wet or dry. Use the smallest make-up brush and make a smokey eye around the lash line.
- Light colors - Vanilla Cake, Girle Beige
In the corner of the eye, under the brow wing and the upper part of the eyelid
- Intermediate colors from lightest to darkest - Toast, Rose Gold, Pink Blush, Warm Brown, Deep Mauve, Deep Copper, Glam
On the lower and upper eyelids depending on the day or evening.
- Dark colors, from deep to darkest - Dark Eggplant Pearl, Coffee Break, Graphite, Black Coffee
For sexy smokey eye or as an eye liner with a damp brush
Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Magnesium Myristate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Silica, Dimethicone, O-Cymen-5-OL, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate. May Contain [+/-: Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), FD&C Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine (CI 77007)
- More than 25 in stock
- Free shipping on orders above 2000.-
- Ships within 1 business day!
How to add eye shadow
Unsure about how to make up your adult eyes? Here I show you both everyday and party makeup. Spin movie! 🙂
We know skin