Have you already bought and completed a Meso roller coaster? Then you can now buy the rolls (4pk), serum (4pk) and ampoule set separately. Note, you MUST have rolling handles from before, because it is not included in the package) Continue reading
What does it do
Take my 4 week cure for "NEW" skin!
Meso Glow Rolling System is a treatment where you use a roller that is coated with microscopic needles that you roll over the skin. You roll after applying an active serum, to create microscopic holes in the skin surface. The needles are made of a crystallized serum, which dissolves down the skin, and thus punctures to the skin's surface and active substances pressed, while the roll-needle dissolve and release the active substances into the skin.
This method originates from the pharmaceutical industry and is called «transdermal drug del i very system »that delivers bio - active substances into the skin . Examples of this are nicotine patches and contraceptive patches.
The treatment is simple and painless and it can be performed weekly, or every 14 days. The rolls are 100% hygienic and should ONLY be used for one (1) treatment. After treatment, the roller is no longer active and must be thrown away .
How to do it
- Open one (1) roll pack by pulling off the protective paper. Do not touch the roller with your fingers! Click the roller handle firmly on the roller head without removing the roller head from the plastic cover.
2. Cleanse the skin well, preferably followed by a light facial scrub. We recommend Foaming Face Wash and Instant Glow Double P eel .
3. Apply 1 full pipette of Meso Glow Serum all over your face and let it soak in. B egynn to roll over the skin at a leisurely pace, with a light touch. Ru l l from the center of the face and out and up. Start at the jaw area and roll approx. 4 times back and forth before moving the roller to the cheekbone. Then temple and forehead. Switch from side to side after half the face is rolled. It is important to change sides as the spikes dissolve and they become less sharp as you roll.
After 5 minutes, apply more serum, allow it to soak in and continue rolling. In total approx. 15 minutes.
5. Finish the treatment by applying a whole ampoule + your face cream, we recommend e.g. Healing Cream or Recovery Cream.
The following days, use up the rest of the serum morning and night, until the bottle is empty. For an intensive treatment, you can roll every 4 days for 5 weeks, ie 8 treatments (2 sets) in total. Then maintain with 1-2 treatments per. mnd.
The skin may feel reddish and slightly sore. This is quite common and is the result of 3,000 tiny needles that break the surface of the skin. If the skin feels dry or tight after treatment, apply plenty of face cream to the supplied ampoule .
Treatment should not be performed more often than 1-2 times per. week, when the skin needs time to stabilize. There should be a minimum of 3 days between each treatment. For an intensive treatment, you can roll every 4 days for 5 weeks, ie 8 treatments in total. Then maintain with 1-2 treatments per. mnd.
We do not recommend using products with AHA acids immediately before or immediately after a Meso Glow treatment. 2 days before and after is a good rule of thumb.
Meso Glow rolling system is suitable for ages 30+ and can be used on normal / slightly sensitive / dry / combination / oily skin. Do not use on active acne with pus or very sensitive skin.
Roll head x 4 - used immediately after opening
MESO ROLLER - 3000 needles, 0.25mm
Ingredients: Sodium Hyaluronate , Trehalose, Glycerin, Propanediol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Madecassoside, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 80, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acetyl-Bisxepeptide (1) Acetate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, sh-Polypeptide-11
- Normal / Dry
- Very Dry
- Combined / Blank
- More than 25 in stock
- Free shipping on orders above 2000.-
- Ships within 1 business day!
Rolling the skin is nothing new, but rolling with roller needles that dissolve deep in the skin, it is something completely new. Watch the movie where I show you the whole treatment. Run movie!
We know skin