Camp Kulinaris: THE ENTIRE ROUTINE HAD TO BE CHANGED
When Linda Johansen participated in the program Camp Culinaris on TV3, she had to change her skin care routine completely.
"The climate in the kitchen is something completely different from what I'm used to. It's hot and there is constantly food in the air. For someone who is used to having control of oily skin with shiny parts, it was a challenge to make a TV recording at the same time ", she says.
The concept is that ten celebrities will run a restaurant together in Portør, with star chef Kjartan Skjelde as mentor and host. One by one, they are sent home from the program, until a winner remains, and along the way there is a high level of stress and exciting food on the menu.
During the TV recording, Linda personally had her products tested in more demanding conditions. Now she wants to share her best tips for keeping your skin and makeup in check during a demanding work day.
LINDA'S MAKEUP FAVORITES
THE SKIN AND MAKEUP ROUTINE HAD TO BE CHANGED
In the kitchen, the temperature was several times above 30 degrees. To give the skin as good a starting point as possible, and to make the makeup sit, she chose to make some changes in her routine. The best starting point for a matte surface and less sebum production is a good clean and scrub. Linda started each day with Daily Enzyme Gentle Peel followed by Salicylic Face Wash and Salicylic Tonic . With these three products, you remove excess sebum and grease, and clean the pores. Linda's tip is to use fewer products in the morning than in the evening, to avoid what we call "build up". Niacinamide 10% Serum is perfect when you want an effective anti-aging serum that also gives a beautiful glow. Healing Cream is Linda's "go to" and favorite when it comes to keeping the skin in check. The light moisturizer protects, soothes, moisturizes and balances without the skin becoming shiny or oily. Perfect in warm indoor climates.
GOT DEPENDENT ON 2 PRODUCTS
The biggest challenge during the TV recording was that the makeup changed in the high temperature. "There were two products in particular that I became completely dependent on, which I had available and applied several times a day - it kept the surface in check," she says.
"A stressful day at a high pace can change how the skin behaves - I experienced that, and I was impressed with how the products handled it" - she says excitedly.
HOW TO GET THE PERFECT MAKEUP:
- Start with a good primer. Lock It Face Primer has a serum-like, ultralight formula. The makeup is "glued" to the skin and stays on all day.
- Apply a thin base Flawless Foundation with recommended foundation brush. To get the perfect TV finish, apply only a thin layer, and combine with Cover Up Concealer and Sheer Powder Foundation . This gives you a matte, opaque result.
- Use Lock It Eye Primer on the eyelid for the eye shadow to sit well. A "beauty hack" you should note is a light puff of Blotting Powder on the eyelid before applying eye shadow. Now the eye makeup is like glue.
- Finish with Blotting Powder all over the face. If the surface becomes duller than you want, and you want to add some moisture, a spray with Rose Bloom Facial Mist is refreshing.
- To keep your makeup in check all day, add more Sheer Powder Foundation and Blotting Powder as needed.